June 27-29, 2022
What makes this year different?
The impacts of Covid-19 have pushed personal well-being and wellness to the forefront, which is now exploding with opportunities for reinventing workplaces, workstyles and digital health.
By working with the National Wellness Institute, we are collectively bringing you the worldwide voice of the wellness community to help enhance learning, connection and growth. This unique opportunity connects both international and Canadian leading experts to bring you an unmatched wellness offering.
How are you managing and preventing burnout in your organization?
How are you destigmatizing and supporting employee mental health?
Not sure where to get started? We are here to help.
We’re bringing you leading experts to help equip you with the tools needed to lead and create healthy and thriving workplaces. Join us for meaningful conversations to learn how to:
- sustain your business and support your employees during times of change;
- manage burnout and enhance mental health;
- include diverse and inclusive perspectives in a complex and changing workforce of today;
- improve access and engagement within diverse workplaces;
- deliver virtual programs; and
- implement strategies for mindfulness, motivation, behaviour change and more!